Re: RP show

Thanks Alex for the info on the RP show.  I would greatly appreciate this
as often as this might me possible (within copyright laws of course).

On the matter of the West Coast trip (of which I am attending 2 and as many
as 4 of the games), the only game that is a gimee so to speak is the opener
after the break in Denver on 2/10(or let's at least hope so).  Utah,
Seattle and Portland certainly don't qualify as Basement dwellers in
anyones book.  The Celtics will do very well to win 1 of these 3 games.
Please look at the ACTUAL schedule before making comments like that.

Worse is that the other games against the 4 the "basement" teams (the
Slippers on 2/13, Warriors on 2/15, Kings on 2/17 and Grizzlies on 2/18)
are played in 6 days, making for the worst case scenario of long roadtrip
burnout a possibility.  After these dates the games at Seattle on 2/20 and
Portland on 2/22 could be ulitimate "Road Kill Grill" match-ups.  I
certainly hope and pray not, as these are the certain games I will be
attending, and it recently has been bad enough attending a game in full
Celtic regalia and being ridiculed by the home crowd as the C's have been
pummelled.  Though I will never not go as a Celtic fan.

My prediction for this road trip, to end this diatribe on a optimistic
note, is 4-4.

One last note, for those like me that can't watch the games, being out of
the NE area, I was very impressed with CBS Sportsline internet coverage of
a game in progress, until ESPN debuted their Gamecast feature, covering a
game in progress or complete.  This is the most impressive item I have yet
seen on the great and wonderful internet.  The graphics and depth of info
is amazing.  I encourage anyone to monitor a game this way, even if you are
watching or listening live, or to go back to a completed game to get the
complete picture on every aspect of a game.  The shot charts are especially
cool.  Let me know what you think of this great innovation by ESPN and
Starwaves.  Unfortunately this feature will likely become a premium item
soon, after getting people like myself hooked in.  Oh well.

Later,
Greg