Re: trades

> I have to disagree with Willis being a legitimate big man.  He wasn't in
> Atlanta, and is not in Houston, and he is has mileage on him and wouldn't
> help the T-wolves future.  He has a few good games now & then but isn't
> much more a true l center than Travis is.

The valid complaint you have is that Willis is old (35). As to whether
he was/is a legitimate big man:
 with Houston: 18.3 ppg, 9.1 rpg, 53% from the field.
 three seasons with Atlanta:
	91-92: 18.3 ppg, 15.5 rpg, 48% fgp
	92-93: 17.9 ppg, 12.9 rpg, 51% fgp
	93-94: 19.1 ppg, 12.0 rpg, 50% fgp
I'm not sure exactly where the comparison with Travis Knight is.

> As far as the McDyess deal if
> that was a good one for the Nuggets they wouldn't have 3 wins to date &
> Bristow gone by year end because of it.

Anytime you trade a player for future draft picks, your team will be
temporarily worse. That doesn't mean it's necessarily a bad trade.
The Nuggets wanted cap room, picks for rebuilding, and were willing
to sacrifice the season (although probably not to the embarassing
extent they are doing). Anyways I didn't say it was a good trade, just
a much better trade than Gugliotta for Knight and McCarty.