Re: Chauncey Billups

Very good chat/interview, he comes off as a very classy individual. He has shown
strength of character and resoluteness while em-battling critics <yours truly
included>.  Lot of people liken Chauncy's game to Payton's but from whatever
little I have watched off him I would say his game is closer to Kevin Johnson
than Gary Peyton.

He is playing very well as of now but for my taste still relies too much on the
3 point shot. If he takes a page out of Kevin Johnson's book <not a great 3
point shooter himself> and starts making the 15-20 footers with regularity he
can be a dangerous scorer. - Mishra