Best point guards?

Lance, my youngest son age 13, was sitting on the couch as the
Utah-Chicago game was coming on, and he asked the following
two questions.

1)  Who is the best point guard in the NBA today?

2)  Who is the best point guard in the NCAA today?

Because of all of the posts about Chauncy Billups and the need
for an effective point guard for the Boston Celtics, I was hoping
to get some input from the knowledgeable writers on this list
concerning these two questions.

It would help me  to better understand maybe what Chauncy Billups
doesn't do and who we should watch play that is better and does
all the things that you (members of this post) want him to do.

It would also give me a chance to try to watch some good  candidates
in college playing now who do the really successful things that
point guards should do.

Help me answer my young fellows questions.

Steve Huffman

Steve Huffman