Re: trades

I don't really think that Knight and McCarty are junk but they
are role players, at least for now. You have to look at their
side of the deal - giving up Gugliotta would be like us giving
up Walker. Why would they do it for two role players? It's still
in dispute whether Knight is worth his contract (I feel he will
be in time) and McCarty would ride the bench for Minnesota.
It's similar to the situation with Kemp - even though Seattle
knew they had to deal him, they got great value in return. I expect
Minnesota to do the same.