RE: trades

I wouldn't call Knight and McCarty junk, and with Gugliotta a FA at year
end and Minnesota saving bucks for Marbury, they need some decent role
players.  Others probably could have more to offer, but stranger things
have happened.  I never heard anyone proposing Stoudamire for Stewart but
Stoudamire would give the Kings a point, but I think they really like
Stewart, and I don't think the salaries are even close, I think Stewart
makes league minimum.  The Kings will lose Polynice, Rauf, Williamson at
year end and free up about $8M of cap room even if Richmond is not gone.  I
don't know if they can get a superstar to play there due to their history.
 Stewart, Wahad, and Anthony Johnson are a decent , if they could get a big
name for Richmond they could have a decent young nucleus.