Re: The Last Banner

> Not to split hairs or anything, but wasn't Peter May the one who wrote this
> book (and also The Big Three, which was mentioned in the original post)?

Tom, you're right, it was May.  I think I might of had my mind on
Larry's autobi, Drive: The Story of My Life.  Didn't Ryan help Bird
write that?

Erik is right about Oliver Miller being the other one (w/ Camby) who
bashed the C's before playing earlier this season.

Well, I hope we can find a solution to stopping Smits this time around,
Brad