Re: Celts Bucks 95-104

Oh considering the depth of knowledge and attention to detail on this list
we all probably noticed your obvious mistake, just after the trouble with
one of your last posts, we didn't want to get into some silly name calling
contest over this trivial issue.  BTW at least 2 people posted this error.

----------
> From: Dan <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>
> To: celtics@igtc.COM
> Subject: Re: Celts Bucks 95-104
> Date: Friday, January 23, 1998 7:01 AM
>
> Just checking whose observant! Only one so far, not good.
>
> >Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 09:27:17 -0500
> >From: jmc@ptc.com (Jonathan McIntyre)
> >Subject: Re: Celts Bucks 95-104
> >
> >Dan said:
> >>    Listened to the game on the Bucks radio station and the announcers
had
> >> nothing but praise for the Celts and Pitino, stating the Celts play a
> >> frenzied pace, with a great deal of nerve and savy, and that the Celts
will
> >> be a great team. Never heard such gushing from opposing announcers.
Thomas
> >> got the start. Dee Brown played well the first half hitting the go
ahead
> >> score (3) at end of 1st quarter. Walker very cold shooting early made
up
> >> for it in 2nd quarter. The Bucks in 6th place in the Western
Conference are
> >> not a team to take lightly, think they won 6 in a row and are getting
> >> plenty of home support with sellouts. With the shooting percentage way
down
> >> in half for both teams, it's hard to say if defense was even that
> important.
> >>
> >>    Buck announcers said Celt management won't break the bank for
Walker,