RE: Celts enter bidding way

I have mixed feelings on this one.  Stoudamire would be great at point and
Camby and Williams add some additional scoring, but what does that leave us
at center ?  Camby, although a good shot blocker, has not shown that he can
defend or that he has a low post game.  Pitino must think Camby can be the
man in the middle, boy that is a lot of picks if true.