Rumors

Sportsline reports that Toronto has its eyes on Tom Gugliotta as a FA at
year end, but Gugliotta says no way to Canada. It would be nice to get him,
he is quiet but gets things done kind of like Vin Baker.  I would give
Knight & McCarty for Gugliotta.  What does everyone think will happen ?
 Will he stay in Minnesota ?  If Kevin Mchale thinks he will leave could he
be interested ?

Good story about Stoudamire, but no mention of the Celtics.  If the Lakers
land Stoudamire & Camby only giving up Van Exel & Campbell, they are going
to have an impressive team.  Maybe we should trade for Stoudamire and then
tell Jerry West he can have him for Kobe ?

http://espnet.sportszone.com/nba/news/980121/00543631.html