Re: Celts enter bidding way

I can't find this on ESPN could somebody mail me the URL. I like the trade
except I don't see, why we would like to get Walt Williams. He is a good scorer
but doesn't play defence and also has a very large contract. - Mishra

> From bagaco@worldnet.att.net Thu Jan 22 16:58:38 1998

> I think this would be a good trade if we could work out a way not to give up
so many picks, maybe just one pick or something. But if we get those three
players we have a reasonabley another trade that could happen. We could then
trade Camby to New Jersey who have been trying to acquire him, and Calipari
would love to be reunited with him also. We could possibley then get Jayson
Williams, and then we could try to move Walt Williams to another team or involve
him in the trade for Jayson Williams. But I would only make the trade if they
could workout less picks, and workout a deal with New Jersey for Jaysonn
Williams. These are just idea what do you guys think.-Tony