Celtics vs T'Wolves

Hello everybody,

    Last night I was in attendance for the game at the Target Center.  It
was the first time I had ever seen an NBA game in person.  Being from
Kentucky and now attending the University of Minnesota I had to see our old
Kentucky boys in action.  The Celtics always seem to be on the short end of
these close games.  They need a shooter who can put the game away on one of
the big runs where the press is causing turnover after turnover.  Delk
would be better than Billups and Stoudamire better than Delk.  Why hasn't
Jamal Mashburn's name come up.  Him and Pitino are tight.  Remember when
Mash was having problems in Dallas.  Pitino left the team in Kentucky to go
counsel Mashburn.  Mashburn can shoot better than Mercer and Billups but
still a dead eye shooter is what they need.  Pitino always one guy who
could hit the open three almost automaticly.  Travis Ford is the perfect
example, if only he wasn't 5'9".  Remember the days of Pitino's Bombinos,
remember the LSU game when they were down 30 points and started raining 3s.
The Celtics need one guy who can spark the rest of the team.  Then you
would see the Kentucky style wins.  The close game at the half, 30 point
win at the end, style wins.