Celts Bucks 95-104 -Reply

We played the TWolves.

>>> "dforant1@nycap.rr.com" 01/22/98 05:03am >>>
   Listened to the game on the Bucks radio station and the announcers
had
nothing but praise for the Celts and Pitino, stating the Celts play a
frenzied pace, with a great deal of nerve and savy, and that the Celts
will
be a great team. Never heard such gushing from opposing announcers.
Thomas
got the start. Dee Brown played well the first half hitting the go ahead
score (3) at end of 1st quarter. Walker very cold shooting early made up
for it in 2nd quarter. The Bucks in 6th place in the Western Conference
are
not a team to take lightly, think they won 6 in a row and are getting
plenty of home support with sellouts. With the shooting percentage way
down
in half for both teams, it's hard to say if defense was even that
important.

   Buck announcers said Celt management won't break the bank for
Walker,
they said "they would pay the kid anything he wants" Walker himself has
said something will be worked out. I believe him. He likes the
organization, the teams future and the coach.
Parks was not a match for Walker, he left middle of 3rd with 5 fouls.
Trying to listen to Celts and watch the Knicks put it to the Pacers. Larry
not to happy as Knicks win 97-89, hey you can't win em all. After his
"biggest coaching win" over us, he shouldn't be too disappointed. In the
post game Larry was asked, are the Knicks still an elite team? Answer, I
don't watch them that much, don't know.

    Would it be safe to say if we were in the Western Conference we
might
make the playoffs. This game turned out pretty good in the 4th. They
couldn't stop Walker. This guy will carry the Celts to anywhere they
want
to go, with another couple players. This is a game we could have won.
Can't
ask for anymore, than to be in it at the end.