Re: Replies To Bird The Hick Post

Well not to be stickler to the details, but since you asked how your posts
have been a personal attack, without evidence or foundation, here you go.
These are actual copies from your posts over the last couple of days.

As you can probably imagine, I agreed more or less with Dennis's take on
the matter.  I along with many probably waited by the computer for your
predictable response to take offense with another post that didn't agree
100% with your obviously correct point of view.

So with no further ado, for your ranting enjoyment, your own words;

"I still say his criticism is totally unfounded and mostly bitter, for a
reason I
don't understand."

"Man, what the heck is your problem?"

"I would love to see how you would like standing up under the level
of criticism you put on him."

"I really wonder what is causing this irritation for you.  This is truly
irrational, absurd, and cheap criticism.  It sounds personal.  Did he beat
you up or something?"

At least we know who can dish it out, but can't take it.

Later,
Greg
----------
> From: Matt Healy <mhealy@welchlink.welch.jhu.edu>
> To: celtics@igtc.COM
> Subject: Re: Replies To Bird The Hick Post
> Date: Tuesday, January 20, 1998 1:42 PM
>
> >Hey give the guy a break.  These are his opinions and while I disagree
with
> >some of his post I agree with some.  The point is I saw nothing in his
post
> >that should have resulted in the attacks by M. Healy and a few others.
Just