Re: Interesting Facts

I think Walker is carrying somewhat of a burden. Because of our lack of
scoring he is putting it up from all over. He also has an agenda, that
being, re-signed. The shooting should be spread out between Walker, Mercer
and Billups because they are our main guns. The others should take what
they can get. He will probably settle down when we get a little more
balanced scoring. The stats speak for themselves, he can be in the top 3 in
scoring in the NBA. Being a Celtic fan and trying to be non biased, Antoine
does not get the foul calls he deserves. He will eventually.