Ideas.

A big body who could help & come cheap is Felton Spencer.  He is a big body
inside but I don't know if he could play in Pitino's game.  I don't know
what Golden State would want but they needs some help at the 1 & 2 (Barros
Brown or Minor) a replacement for Smith .  I don't think the Warriors
aren't extremely happy with Dampier also.  May be we could get Dampier for
Knight, Thomas  & Edney ?  Knight could play the 4 which he is probably
better suited, with Spencer at the 5.

.