Those mini banners

There was just and overwelming response to the extra banners I offered this
morning.
I thought no one read my posts, guess I was wrong. I can't respond to
everyone so I hope this puts a end to the email flood. The four banners
were claimed before 9:30 this morning. Celtics fans are the best!!! I'm
sorry I didn't get a whole box full because I could have used them because
of all the requests. If you didn't hear from me directly I'm sorry that you
missed out.

Best to All,

JC