Greatest day of My Life

Today could possably be the greatest of my life.  I was fortunate enough
to be able to go to the Knicks-Celtics game at MSG.  This is only the
third Celtics game I have been able to see in person, so that in itself
was enough.  However, my brother works for the Arena Football team that
plays in the garden (NY CityHawks) and he hit his boss up for some
tickets.  When i got to the garden i found out that his boss is VP of
MSG Sports and that the tickets were in the owner's box and valued at
$155 each. (We got them for free!!!)  I was 6 rows from the court,
sitting in the seat directly behind me was Dave Checketts, CEO and
President of MSG, and six rows in front was Woody Allen.  I was also
sitting in the inside seat, right at the tunnel where the players come
out and was able to slap the players hands as they came off the court.
As the Celts were coming on we were yelling and cheering them on
(although Ron mercer was the only one that turned around and
acknowledged us).  Even though i was right in front of Checkets, You'll
be pleased to know that I was still rooting hard for the C's.  After the
game was over my brother told us to wait around for a little bit.  It
turns out that the Knicks ballboys are the same ballboys that work the
arena football games, so he was able to get us down in the locker room.
While we were waiting outside the tunnell, Travis Knight came out.  I
just turned to my friend and said "Thats Travis Knight!"  TK looked down
at me and said hows it going and went to meet some of his friends in the
crowd.  Then we went into the locker room area and Chauncey was walking
out I told him good game and to keep working hard.  He stopped said
thanks and shook my hand.  We couldnt get into the Cs locker room but we
did go in the Knicks, and i was able to meet both Williams, Anthony
Bowie and Charlie Ward.  I was just in awe being in there.  As we were
leaving there locker room We were walking out and Rick Pitino walked
right by us, so i told him To keep working them hard, he turned to me
without breaking stride and said how ya dooing, I'm not sure he even
heard (or cared) what i said.  All in all I was dissapointed that they
lost, but extremely excited about meeting some of them.  It was pretty
much a once in a lifetime thing, and I wanted to share it with some
people who could understand the feeling I have of seeing some of the Cs
up close.  Sorry to those who have no interest, but I assume none of
those have read this far anyways.
Go Celts,
John