Re: Chief

I don't think they're trying to do either one. I think this was an
opportune time to have "The Big Three" together again on the parquet and
that's why they did it. I was impressed with Chief's sense of humor and I
think that's the most I'd heard him say since he'd been in the league!

It's nice to have "The Big Three" together in the rafters. Now all that's
left is...Ainge. (laugh) Just a thought...it'll never happen in my opinion.

All this talk of trades including Mercer should not even be brought up. The
C's SHOULD NOT TRADE MERCER!! He's one of the major scorers on the team and
he's good now but will only get better. We need to package Dee Brown, Tyus
and Pervis. I believe that Billups will mature and become a great PG and we
always have Barros to fill in either at 1 or 2. And I think DeClercq proved
in yesterday's Indiana game that he could hold his own at backup center.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Later,
Jeff