I CAN'T STAND IT!

Sometimes, I really hate this state!

I turned on my TV today to sit and watch our new exciting but immature
Celtics take on the team now coached by the greatest Celtic - and what
do I find? My esteemed local NBA affiliate has pre-empted the NBA
broadcast to show me a OU college basketball game!

With only six national broadcasts this year - and this possibly being
one of the best - I have savored every moment that I have been able to
watch. This just kills me! I only have myself to blame - I should never
have come here in the first place!

I just needed to rant about it to people who would understand.

Rich (More frustrated at Oklahoma than usual today)

P.S. Can anyone tell me if and when Sportschannel will rebroadcast this
game (vs. Indiana)? At least maybe I can get my parents to tape the
replay.