Re: Chief

Back before the season started I read the Celtics would retire Parish's number
today because Larry Bird would be here with his Pacers.  I think that's the
only reason they picked this day, and IMO it was a good choice. McHale could
be here because he's a GM, not a coach, and you will note Danny Ainge wasn't
here, as he's a coach.  It might have been difficult to get Bird here if it
hadn't been for this circumstance.
Dorine