RE: Fresh rumors

Moving next years first rounder might not be a bad move if we can get a
real point, another scorer, or a big man.  We will probably be picking in
the 10-16 range and with the  scarcity of quality big men in the draft it
might make sense.  Someone mentioned Matt Geiger .  Matt plays physical and
runs the floor pretty well. I don't think we could keep Knight, Declercq,
Thomas & Ellison though.

The trades of Brown and Minor could only be for the better. I could not
think of Richardson or Peeler being more disappointing than these two.  I
believe Pooh is 6'4" so gives us a decent sized point backup.

-