THE CHIEF

Just finished watching the Celtics game and found myself wishing Parish
was young again.  Rik Smits killed us the first half.  There is just not
a body big enough to put on him.  Drew did have a great game on the
boards and offensively, but our lack of a true big man was obvious.  Was
Larry exploiting this by having Rik take most of the first half?? Yeah, I
think so.  This loss hurts because as a team they were shooting great the
first half (with the exception of Antoine).  The Pacer's maturity level
was evident by playing the game hard until the the very end.  Congrats
Larry, your the only coach I haven't minded losing too, but next time
it's revenge.  GO CELTS

Kevin