RE: Joe Smith

I think Alex is correct and Smith did say he did not want to play for
Boston.  Anyone catch Kobe Bryant tonight ?  This kid could be the next
Jordan as someone else stated.  Another steal by Jerry West.

On Saturday, January 17, 1998 11:38 AM, Tony Pinto
[SMTP:bagaco@worldnet.att.net] wrote:
> Actually it was the opposite of what you said. Smith had said that he
wanted to go to a East Coast team, and would play for the Celitcs, because
I remember someone posting the article that said that. But I say we don't
give up our young talent that we need.-Tony