Possible Names for WNBA Team in Boston

Jon Mc posed the following challenge:

>So, it seems like a WNBA team in Boston would need a name that has something
>to do with Ireland, or green, or 4-leaf-clovers/good luck.
>
>What ideas can you come up with?  I want to hear from everyone out there.
>Get your creativity caps on!

	Okay, just for the fun of it, here's a quick "Top 10" of mostly
Celtic-related names for that potential WNBA franchise in Boston:

1.  Boston Shamrocks		(the people's favorite?)

2.   Boston Druids		(certainly Celtic-flavored, maybe too olde-fashioned?)

3.   Boston Gardeners		(I kinda like that one :)

4.   Boston Slam Rocks	(would that get your attention?)

5.   Boston Lucky Charms	(thankfully, I think that one's already taken)

6.   Boston Rainbows		(okay, perhaps a wee bit too cutesy)

7.   Boston Green Giants	(corny, huh?)

8.   Boston Parquet Patrol	(I can feel the bottom o' the barrel now)

9.   Boston Freedom		(you know, like the trail, I guess)

10.  Boston Hoop Skirts	(just kidding!!!)

	Well, it's time to get back to more serious basketball matters.  That was
fun, though!

Regards,
Joe Urtz
Cambridge, MA