Minor's a stiff?

 You've undoubtedly read the bad press regarding Greg Minor and his lack of support that he's giving his ex-wife/girlfriend (I forget which).  Dan Shaughnessy ripped him apart for trying to go to court to have his alimony payments reduced.  He listed on a survey that the most important thing in his life is "family".

How important in the overall mix is Minor?  I sure would love to see the Celtics get rid of him.  The guy is a leech.  The thing is, this off-court stuff should be left out when you judge a ball player on the court.  But if this guy is not a long-timer in Boston and an integral part of the long term Pitino plan, throw the bum out.

Your thoughts?

Bob George

Read Bob George's Best of Boston Sports at
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Field/7018/index.html