Re: Walker

<< > I also think that there are other potential options in the trade market.
 > One idea that intrigues me is a trade of Walker + C's number one pick to
 > Toronto for Marcus Camby + Raptors' number one pick.  (Perhaps other
 > players would have to be thrown in as well, and the C's would only swap
 > picks if the Raptors' pick is better.) >>

I initially resisted commenting on this until I read it again in Cecil's post.
The only way I'd even CONSIDER such a swap was if the Raptors won the lottery
and if they would also take Brown, Minor & Ellison in the deal - and even then
I'd want to keep our #1 pick as well!

George