OLD CELTICS CLASSICS ON VIDEO TAPE

Fellow Celtics fans --
     I am a collector of video tapes of old Celtics games.  I have over 350
games on tape from the Bird era and even several pre-Bird.  Great playoff
games, Bird scoring explosions, regular season classics, All Star games,
even several Bird college games.  Lots of Bird!
     I am looking for others who might have some old tapes stashed away in
the closet.  Would love to trade for some new games.  I am looking primarily
for games from pre-1986.  If you have any tapes and would be interested in a
trade, please e-mail me.
     If you have nothing to trade but might be interested in some tapes,
e-mail me anyway.  Perhaps we can work out some other type of swap.
Ed Ag afn15554@afn.org