Re: 'Toine's Adidas Commercial

>Did anyone catch Antoines new Adidas ad today during the
>Broncos/Squealers game? I was half asleep but the gist of it was
>Antoines smooth passing. Oh well I will keep an eye out for it and
>report it a little better! Later.Mike

It was a pretty sucky commercial but I loved it just because it had Antoine
in it.  I was very happy to see that the guy is getting at least a teeny
little bit of recognition for his skills in the basketball world.  Then
again, Adidas is a pretty cheap company as far as the players they pay to
endorse their shoes!  It would surprise me a lot more if it was Nike or
Fila or Reebok.

Its a sick world though when you consider that Chauncey freaking Billups
got his shoe commercial before Antoine did.

Tim

rnault@ptialaska.net

Visit the PatriotsPage at:
http://www.ptialaska.net/~rnault/PatriotsPage.html