big plans

	This next summer might be the most important time in the last 5 - 10 years
in the celtics franchise.  If they can't sign Walker, I might be sick at my
stomach and I won't know where to turn next.  We all have put up with
losing seasons and watched other teams (spurs) just throw every game to get
to the top quickly or the Bulls who with these giant one year deals won't
be even a little tied down, they will jump right back up.  The Celtics have
really started to show some of what it takes, and you just know that they
are one of the teams of the future, if they stay together.