I'm new

 This is my first post here on the Celtics list.  Thanks, Mike...

I write Boston sports articles in my spare time.  I'm on lists for the Patriots and the Sox.  The last Celtics article I wrote was just following their win at LA Lakers.  It's called "Good Or Bad, Reserve Judgment On Celtics Until Year Ends".  It's at:

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Field/7018/xxcel229.html

My home page is below.  My Celtics home page is at (if you hate frames):

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Field/7018/celtics.html

I have lots of other website links on my page.  If you would like yours on mine, let me know, and please include mine on yours.  Thanks.

Bob George

Read Bob George's Best of Boston Sports at
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Field/7018/index.html