Re: WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

JOzersky@aol.com wrote:

> I agree with dorine, esp. on two points.
>
> #1  Orlando is the most bush arena in the league.  Even worse than their
> worse-than-chuck-zink announcer is their awful, degrading sound effects.
>  David Stern should get a ton of letters about that "wahh-wahhhhh" burlesque
> sound they make when an opposing player makes a turnover.  How shameful!
>  Better to have every player packing Mac 9s than to stand for this.
>
> #2  Chauncey can not make the play.  Sooner or later he will start scoring on
> his ball-exposing drives, but right now he is just a burly version of Dana
> Barros.  Or worse, because now Dana seems to have actually learned to play
> point.  We really need Edney in there, and I can't imagine why Minor was
> activated instead. Especially after he basically spit in pitino's face by
> complaining about being on the IR.  We really need Tyus bad.  If only we
> could afford it, I am ready to trade Chauncey for a veteran point man now.
>  My dream trade would be Chauncey, Travis Knight, and our number one for
> Jason Kidd.
>
> #$&^*#@$!!!#)@  damn that cheyrl Miller!
>
> josh

Tyus is hurt. He'll be activated as soon as he is well again. I'm sure
of it. I think Pitino loves his game especially his hustle.

Jason Kidd isn't what the C's need though imho. He cannot shoot. They
need someone who can shoot. Someone like a younger version of Timmy
Hardaway. Chauncey is that. We dont need to win this season, wait until
next season if he hasn't advanced then kiss him goodbye.

Warwick
--
MZ