Re: WHAT ARE THEY DOING?

I agree with dorine, esp. on two points.

#1  Orlando is the most bush arena in the league.  Even worse than their
worse-than-chuck-zink announcer is their awful, degrading sound effects.
 David Stern should get a ton of letters about that "wahh-wahhhhh" burlesque
sound they make when an opposing player makes a turnover.  How shameful!
 Better to have every player packing Mac 9s than to stand for this.

#2  Chauncey can not make the play.  Sooner or later he will start scoring on
his ball-exposing drives, but right now he is just a burly version of Dana
Barros.  Or worse, because now Dana seems to have actually learned to play
point.  We really need Edney in there, and I can't imagine why Minor was
activated instead. Especially after he basically spit in pitino's face by
complaining about being on the IR.  We really need Tyus bad.  If only we
could afford it, I am ready to trade Chauncey for a veteran point man now.
 My dream trade would be Chauncey, Travis Knight, and our number one for
Jason Kidd.

#$&^*#@$!!!#)@  damn that cheyrl Miller!

josh