Re: All Star

> It is up to Phil Jackson if he wants him on the team. I don't know who
> are leading the forward ballots, but I don't think Pippen and Rodman are.
> I think Phil wouldn't take Rodman. He probably knows Rodman is not
> the type of player who should be out there. And he probably knows Rodman
> doesn't want to be there either.
>
> Maurice.

	I disagree.  Phil Jackson has said that Rodman is the "MVP" of their
season so far.  I'm not saying he has been more valuable to the team than
Jordan, I'm just quoting Phil Jackson.  And maybe I missed a comment or
something, but what makes you think Rodman doesn't want to be there?  It
was either last year or the year before that Rodman didn't make it and
Jackson was publicly furious.  If Jackson is deciding, I think Rodman will
be there (if he wants to be).
						Erik Estes
	P.S.  Last I knew, Pippen was leading the forwards despite not yet playing
a game.