Offensive problems

Our two greatest weaknesses are our offense and lowpost defense. We can't do
much about the lowpost defense except get bigger guys or wait for our guys to
bulk up. However, we got 2 main problems on offense and I think they are
fixable.

1)We don't know how to run transition. This has been talked about here and by
Tommy on the air. You get taught about how to run a break in jr. high, getting
the ball to the middle or a dominating point guard and fill the lanes. Why the
Celtics can't figure the out or why Pitino doesn't dedicate some practices to
this, I don't know.
2)Our half court offense always boils down to Walker in the low post or a 3
point shot. We never can get the ball to the 2 guys doing the curl and that is
the first, second and third options. Either are picks aren't clean or we can't
get the ball to them.

It also would be nice to have another lowpost option. Knight really needs to
work on his lowpost game, get a half-hook going. When he gets it in the post,
which is rare, he trys to face up and shoot or drive around the guy, both
difficult plays.