All Star

It is obvious that Antoine is not making the All-Star team starting line-up.
So if he should be on the team, it is up to the coach. And the coach is...
The coach of the team with the best record, right? So who is that?
I thought Phil Jackson is.

It is up to Phil Jackson if he wants him on the team. I don't know who
are leading the forward ballots, but I don't think Pippen and Rodman are.
I think Phil wouldn't take Rodman. He probably knows Rodman is not
the type of player who should be out there. And he probably knows Rodman
doesn't want to be there either. Rice was there last year and was the MVP.
If Rice won't be there this year, then it's probably the first time in history
that a MVP did not play the next all-star game. So Rice will be there.
I don't know about the other forwards like Webber, Kemp (?), etc.
But I think Phil Jackson, being a pro-ball guru, recognizes the overall skills
of Walker. (I hope he don't look at FT/FG/TO stats.)

Maurice.

PS. The guy with the playstation should consider buying Live '98.
It is alot better.