Re: C's financial Report

At 11:05 PM 1/11/98 -0500, Michael Zaino wrote:
>I don't know how to get an annual report short of two things. 1.
>Purchase some shares. 2. Normally you can simply write a letter (or make
>a phone call) and request a copy. I am not sure of their address though.
>The copy I have lists the address of the "transfer agent". I don't know
>what a transfer agent is or if they will give you a copy of the report
>but it might be worth a shot. The address is: Boston EquiServe, Blue
>Hills Office Park, 150 Royall Street, Canton, MA 02021.

Nope, don't do that. A transfer agent is simply the registrar for and issuer
of the share certificates. Nothing to do with the corporation itself, unless
they happened to do it themselves, whcih they don't in this case. They're
just a hired service provider. Write to the Cs offices, at 151 Merrimack St
Boston. Dunno the zip offhand, your Post Office can provide it.

-Kim

Kim Malo
kmalo19@idt.net