Re: Gaston- time to sell!

Thats exactly why they have to wait until next off-season to sign
Walker, not this one.

They'll be massively under the cap next year (it will be around $36 mil)
and have around $10-15 mil to buy players. Thats why it has a lot to do
with how much Gaston wants to put into a team.

You gotta sign the players who want to win and dont worry about ca$h. 7
of them exactly like Steve Kerr and Jason Caffey (my examples). You
build around your star talents, dont rid yourselves of them just because
they expect to be paid alot to win you basketball games.

Warwick