You've been invited

    Try AOL Instant Messenger(TM)!

    JoshF874 (joshfarber@home.net) invites you to try the AOL Instant Messenger
    service.  All you have to do is go to the AOL web site
    (www.aol.com) and download the software, which is currently FREE!

    JoshF874 says:

                                 ***

Everyone!!! If we all get AOL Instant Messenger, then we can put each other on our Buddy Lists and talk about the Celtics back and forth!!!

Tell me if you like or dislike this idea!!!

                                 ***

    With AOL Instant Messenger you can:

    - Stay in Touch

    Know immediately when your friends, family and business associates
    go online and communicate with them in "real time."

    - Communicate Privately and Personally

    Send and receive private text messages that are identified by
    personalized "screen names."

    - Be More Productive

    While juggling tasks at home, at work, or on the road, get in
    touch with others quickly and exchange essential information.

    - Be a Part of the World's Largest Online Community

    Have online access to AOL's eight million members and a world of
    Internet users.

    - Enjoy a Safe Online Environment

    Set and maintain standards for safe online interactions with AOL's
    "Neighborhood Watch" program.

    Don't wait! Get the AOL Instant Messenger today! Just go to AOL's
    web site (http://www.aol.com) where you can download it now.