Re: Walker...

I don't think you can compare Toine with Michael, Larry or Magic, yet.  A
player needs to excel, as they did, for a long period of time
before such a huge comparison could me made IMHO.  This is only his 2nd
year in the league, so the longevity factor hasn't emerged.

Also, I would like to compare him more to a James Worthy, than a MJ.

Thoughts?

Cecil