Walker, Duncan, Baker poll results

A few weeks ago, I asked two poll questions. Here are the results:
-> 1) Would you trade Walker for Vin Baker, straight up? If so, would you also
-> trade Walker and Mercer for Baker?
no - 7
yes, but not Walker and Mercer - 1

-> 2) Would you trade Walker for Tim Duncan, straight up? If so, would you also
-> trade Walker and Mercer for Duncan?
no, no - 2
yes, no - 5
yes, yes - 1

Thanks for your responses.
I would say that Duncan is definitely worth Walker and Mercer.
Right now he is averaging 17 ppg, 12 rpg, 2.5 bpg, shooting 57% from the field.
I would say as the primary option he could probably do significantly better,
say 25 ppg, 15 rpg, especially as he gains experience.

Alex