Celts Bucks

Hate to see our old coach lose but that's life. The Celt's gave the Bucks a
lesson in determination. I think the Bucks gave it their all but couldn't
match the Celt aggression and determination in the 4th quarter. My usual
comment on Cous, he was great most of the way I thought, till late in the
4th with around 4 minutes left he started with the negatives like, the
Bucks have the experience and the good foul shooters to win the game. Maybe
not quite exactly worded the same but nevertheless, close. I really believe
he thinks this team is not as good AS IT IS. Well game after game, we are
proving it to the league. Most NBA teams do not like this style of round
ball because they won't put out the effort every nite like Pitino's got the
Celts doing. Even in a loss were getting our moneys worth.
Pervis had a great game, actually won it for us with those late rebounds.
We do have depth that suits our purpose and style.
McCarty is my favorite player, Walker's the best but "I Love Walter" He has
to be the 2nd most important player on the team at this point. He has long
range, short range and driving ability.
Walker, at this pace has to develop into one of the top 5 players in the
NBA. Scoring and rebounding. He really ripped some down in the Bucks game,
I mean impressively. Mr. Gaston is going to have to open up the wallet, big
time.