Thoughts

Thoughts:
Now I think what is meant by Pitino not thinking he could resign Austin is
that he has talked to Austin's agent, heard the number that he is looking for
and found it was too high....When we get a little play out of Pervis, it shows
just how good this team could be if we had any kind of center...I would trade
Billups for Ike with or without the cap relief but I wouldn't give up both
Billups and Mercer unless it was way serious cap relief...Has anybody
noticed that Billups seems to play better when Walker is out of the
lineup(which is rare)... Billups can get to anywhere he wants to on the floor
but I think he only does that when he is trying to create his own shot. When
he is trying to run the plays, he looks too much to pass and allows the
defense to cheat up on him. As Pitino said, he needs to look to score which
will keep the defense honest. When Pitino yelled this to him the other night,
he
instantly jacked up a three. Rookies<g>.....

DJessen33