Thoughts

Thoughts,
When you see the team come back like it did last night, just imagine how good
we could be if we just had a regular shot-blocking center...It is really sweet
having a point guard who can make free throws at the end of the game...Billups
can get to anyplace on the floor he wants to. He just lacks experience and
familiarity with the players. He will be awesome next year. As a matter of
fact, I think he has more upside than Mercer...I think the Travis Knight got
his feelings hurt when the Laker fans booed him and he still hasn't
recovered...The problem of waiting until next year to sign a free agent center
is that only Divac and Longley will be available(assuming Stewart stays in
Sacramento and Austin goes to Phoenix or somewhere with mo money)...I didn't
realize we also get Polynice in that Heat/Celts/Kings trade proposal. That
makes that trade even sweeter...Just to show how much Cousy is slipping:  he
had never heard of Polynice and mispronounced his name....

DJessen33