TONIGHT'S GAME

I saw the last 3/4 of the game - got home late, but my husband had
started the tape for me.  He told me they were down 15 right away, but
what a comeback!  Our defense shut down their point guard, that's for
certain.  Walker chewed out Chauncy for something, I'm not sure what.
Anntoine is making much better decisions, passing the ball when he gets
close to the basket, etc.  Am sure glad to see that.  He had a monster
game.  Bowen is worth his weight in gold.  What a player he is.  He can
defend anybody, and is just everywhere.  They all played well tonight,
and against a team that is also young, and who did better in the stamina
department than some have done, but even they were sweating profusely.
They didn't have Gugliotta tonight, which was probably a good thing.  It
was a good game to watch, all fast and furious, and the outcome went
right down to the wire when the Celts played some magnificant defense
and hit some crucial shots while preventing the Wolves from making
theirs.

I'm sick of all the trade talk.  Agreed it would be nice to have a true
shot blocking center who could also shoot, but who do you give up?
These guys continue to improve, they are still willing to listen and
learn, they keep surprising us, and the bottom line is, they are FUN!
As a team they block alot of shots.  I think we should remember the
patient part and just enjoy the season.  The chemistry on this team I've
seldom seen.
Dorine