Re: Ike Austin

John Lyell wrote:

> I believe Riley would trade Austin to the Celtics if he could get a star
> like Richmond which could be the final piece for the Heat.  Austin is good
> , but they have PJ Brown signed to a large contract and he is not going
> anywhere.  And they will probably lose Austin at year end anyway, so
> picking up Richmond would be a bonus.

Great point John.

I totally agree that he would do it to get someone like Richmond.
Richmond wants to play for Riley, he wants to play with Tim, Riley knows
he has to get something for Austin NOW if he is to do anything, it also
means getting rid of a player that Riley doesn't want on his team. I
think hes trying to show off Voshon Lenard!

Warwick

--
MZ