Re: Predictions

I predict that the Celtics will lose steam after the initial boost they receive
from Kenny Anderson's talent infusion into the system wears off.  My
prediction:

--If Antoine Walker allows the offense to flow through Anderson, 42
wins.

--If Walker continues to force everything a la the last several games, 37
wins.

PS--Let me assure all of you that I have never been a Kenny Anderson
fan.  However, two things bear mentioning vis a vis the Celtics:

(1)  Pitino's system is a veritable green light for guards who have a
propensity to crank it up indiscriminantly--and Anderson, assuming he
can satisfy Rick's defensive requirements, is a gunner extrordinaire
(certainly no guarantee of that here--my guess is that Anderson will
ultimately display Barros-like defensive deficiencies)

(2)  Walker has been a ballhog lately.  And an oft-ineffective one at that.
If he concentrates more on moving without the ball and getting open (as
opposed to receiving the ball on the perimeter and then trying to create
the inevitable low-percentage shot off the dribble),  Anderson will get
him the ball for some high-percentage shots.