Now and Then

You know, I've been taping all these games, and now that we have Kenny I
don't even think I can look at those older tapes again.  Seriously, can
anyone even doubt the difference? Watching the team is now so exciting, and
so pleasurable that it's like night and day.  This is one of the best moves
in our history.  Just how many all star six two shooting guards are there in
the league, anyway?

What amazed me about the Kings game is that Antoine shot like shit and still
got twenty five points.  If he were at all on, he would have had forty.
 Seriously, if he can get this many cheap points, it will get him calmed
down, get his shot going, and could well win him the scoring title.  Twenty
five points!  With five or six blown layups.  The bottom line is, nobody can
come up with a downside to this trade.  OK, in five years, Anderson will be
over the hill.  In five years, we could all be dead!

josh