Anderson & A Lockout

     Before I talk about a troubling subject ... let me say that I was very
happy when the Anderson trade went through, and now I'm even happier.  I
really believe we have a solid 3 player base for the future with Anderson,
Mercer, and Walker.
     Someone brought up the possibility of a lockout, and I'm starting to
think this could really happen.  I think the straw that broke the camel's
back is the latest round of players refusing to report to their new teams
after a trade.  Obviously, I think the Anderson situation worked out well
for us, but the trend is troubling, and I think this will lead owners to a
lock out.  I hope that if it happens, something positive will come out of
it, but I'm not hopeful in that regard.

                        Curtis Smith