Re: We should all be as well paid!

Jim-
	I take offense to what you said about teachers.  Your lucky I don't send
this to my dad.  He is a college professor at a University, with his
doctorate, he is department chairman, and has been for 25 years.  He
teaches summer school and pretty much works his ass off year-round.  And he
is definitely not paid what he should be.  He is getting nowhere near
$100K.  What you said doesn't make much sense to me and I think you should
think a little more about what your saying before you post it.

Erik Estes